What is AcuraLink?
Acura vehicles are known for offering some of the most innovative tech features on the market, and the AcuraLink app is a perfect example. So, what is AcuraLink? This Acura technology allows you to stay connected inside your Acura RDX, MDX, TLX, or RLX — no matter where you are. All you need is a compatible smartphone, and you can download the app from Google Play or Apple’s App Store. Fresno Acura has all of the information on how to enhance your Clovis-area commute with the three available AcuraLink packages.
AcuraLink Helps You Monitor Vehicle Performance
While you’re behind the wheel in Madera, the AcuraLink app allows you to keep tabs on how your particular new Acura model is operating with the following features:
- Dashboard: You can monitor the oil life, mileage, and fuel level of your Acura.
- Last Mile: If you are unable to park close to your destination, AcuraLink gives you walking directions to help you find where you need to go.
- Vehicle Health Report: Monthly vehicle health reports can be sent right to your inbox.
- Send Destination: With this feature, you can search for a destination on your phone and those directions will be delivered to the navigation system.
AcuraLink Helps You Maintain Vehicle Safety & Stability
For the first 12 months that you own your brand-new Acura vehicle, you can enjoy the following complimentary features. Once that trial is up, you can renew your subscription for just $89 per year to maintain access to these AcuraLink features:
- Emergency Call: With AcuraLink, you can connect to our trained agents if an emergency occurs. We will send a request for help.
- Roadside Assistance: Take advantage of 24/7 roadside assistance if your vehicle needs a jump start, tow, tire change, or fuel delivery.
- Personal Data Wipe: This feature allows you to remotely restore your navigation system to default mode.
- Automatic Collision Notification: If a collision occurs, a live agent will check in with you to make sure everything is ok. The agent can also request help if necessary.
AcuraLink Keeps Your Acura Secure
What else can the AcuraLink system do for Visalia drivers? Listed below are just a few advanced security features available in AcuraLink to offer peace of mind:
- Remote Lock & Unlock
- Stolen Vehicle Locator
- Security Alarm
- Speed Alert
- Find My Car
- Geofence Alert
- Destination By Voice
- Remote Start & Stop
Standard AcuraLink Services
When looking at the AcuraLink packages to choose from, you’ll already have access to the starting AcuraLink Standard Package, which is complimentary for three years. The standard AcuraLink services you can use include Acura Service Connect, which offers regular maintenance updates, AcuraLink Real-Time Traffic™ for safe routing and travel conditions around Visalia, and smartphone integration for iPhone® or Android™.
Available AcuraLink Services
Once your complimentary standard AcuraLink service is done, you can continue to pay for the base service or upgrade to two more available AcuraLink Packages: AcuraLink Connect Package and the AcuraLink Premium Package. With the Connect Package, drivers can use voice activation and have real-time vehicle updates, fuel readings, or location services if it is misplaced or stolen. The Premium Package offers more amenities for your Hanford vehicle, including 24/7 live support, as well as seamless help with your travels like hotel and flight bookings and so much more.
Learn How to Set Up AcuraLink at Fresno Acura
We have answered the common question, “what is AcuraLink?” Now it is time to see how the system works in person. Contact the team at Fresno Acura to set up a test drive. Our friendly staff would love to show you how AcuraLink can take your daily drive to the next level in your own Acura technology package, break down Acura B1 and B2 service, or even show you how to reset the tire pressure light in your Acura sedan or SUV.