Acura MDX 2WD V-6 Three-Row Luxury SUV Comparisons
The 2019 Acura MDX provides plenty of sleek style and versatility on the Clovis roads, but how does it stand up against its top competitors? Check out the Acura MDX 2WD V6 comparisons below, then visit Fresno Acura to bring this vehicle home to Madera today.
Acura MDX vs. Lexus RX
Comparing the Acura MDX vs. Lexus RX? You’ll find the Acura MDX offers more standard luxury features and finishes—and does so at a lower starting price point.
- Acura starts at $44,300 MSRP* while the Lexus starts at $47,770 MSRP
- Acura offers an EPA-estimated 20 city mpg** and 27 highway mpg** compared to the Lexus that offers 19 city mpg and 26 highway mpg
- Acura comes with a standard 9-speed automatic transmission while the Lexus comes with an 8-speed automatic transmission
Acura MDX vs. Buick Enclave Premium
Wondering how the Acura MDX stands out over the Buick Enclave Premium? The new Acura model boasts more performance features, especially in the form of towing.
- Haul up to 3,500 pounds with the Acura MDX and up to 1,500 pounds with the Buick Enclave
- Enjoy a dead weight hitch of 350 pounds with the Acura MDX compared to 150 pounds with the Buick Enclave
Acura MDX vs. INFINITI QX60 Luxe
When it comes to comfort on the Visalia roads, the Acura MDX vs. INFINITI QX60 Luxe competition ends with the Acura model standing out.
- Acura offers a 14-way driver and 12-way passenger power front seating while the INFINITI QX60 only comes with an 8-way driver and 6-way passenger
- Acura comes with a dual touchscreen display while the INFINITI only offers a single view
- Acura boasts up to 90.9 cu.ft. of cargo space compared to 76.2 cu.ft. of cargo space on the INFINITI
Acura MDX vs. Volvo XC90 T5 Momentum
The Acura MDX and Volvo XC90 T5 Momentum are similar in style, but the Acura MDX offers more performance.
- The Acura 3.5L engine generates 267 hp and 290 lb-ft of torque
- The Volvo 2.0L engine offers 258 hp and 250 lb-ft of torque
Learn More About the 2019 Acura MDX at Fresno Acura Today
*Prices shown do not include taxes, license or a destination & handling charge. Destination charge for ILX, TLX and RLX is $995.00, MDX and RDX is $995.00. Actual vehicles/accessory costs, labor and installation vary. Please consult your selected dealer.
**Based on 2019 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary, depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery pack age/condition (hybrid only) and other factors.