2023 Acura MDX Trim Levels & Pricing
Acura leads the way when it comes to automotive luxury. The 2023 Acura MDX full-size SUV is no exception to this automaker’s standards. Seating up to seven people, this new vehicle is perfect for daily commutes, weekly errands, taking your kids to sports practice and recitals, weekend getaways to Tahoe or the Sierra Nevada, and cross-country summer vacations.
Filled with high-tech advancements for safety and connectivity for entertainment on long trips, every trim and configuration in this luxury SUV offers a fantastic ride for your everyday drives and long-distance journeys from Clovis. Let’s learn more from Fresno Acura about the prices and trim levels for the 2023 Acura MDX lineup.
2023 Acura MDX Trims & Prices
With six 2023 Acura MDX trim levels and various 2023 Acura MDX packages available, you have a wide range of options for this new vehicle. Even the base trim has everything you need to drive comfortably. How much does the 2023 Acura MDX cost? We answer that below in our detailed synopsis.
2023 Acura MDX Base Model Price & Features
The base 2023 Acura MDX trim already comes loaded with high-tech features with a price of $49,550 MSRP*. Check out what comes with this beautifully crafted SUV:
- 3.5L V6 engine
- 19/26 city/highway mpg
- Panoramic moonroof
- Power lift tailgate
- LED headlights
- Auto high beams
- Heated front seats
- Your choice of FWD or Acura’s exclusive SH-AWD®
- AcuraWatch™ suite of driver assistance and safety features
- Wireless Apple CarPlay® compatibility
- 10.2-inch full HD center display
2023 Acura MDX With the Technology Package Price & Features
Enjoy world-class technology throughout the entire vehicle with the technology package, priced at $54,250 MSRP* to start. You’ll get everything in the base trim plus:
- 20-inch wheels
- Power-folding chairs
- Sport seats with leather trim
- GPS-linked climate control
- Second-row sunshades
- Iconic Drive™ Ambient Lighting sets the mood in the cabin wherever you go in Visalia. The LED lighting schemes are inspired by some of the greatest drives and racetracks in the world.
- The Acura Navigation System helps you get anywhere you need to be, thanks to the True-Touchpad Interface™ and voice recognition.
- Qi-compatible wireless device charging
- Low-speed braking control
2023 Acura MDX with the A-Spec® Package Price & Features
Up to even more luxury with the A-Spec® package, starting at $59,950 MSRP*. You’ll find performance-enhancing items like:
- The unique Acura MDX A-Spec® design with tough-looking gloss black accents and 20-inch Shark Grey alloy wheels.
- Perforated Milano leather seating available in red with Ultrasuede™ trim
- Premium audio by the ELS Studio 3D® with 16-speaker immersive 3D sound
- Flat-bottom sport steering wheel to give you a race car-like experience
2023 Acura MDX with Advance Package Price & Features
The Advance package on the 2023 Acura MDX gives you everything in the Technology Package plus some more advanced upgrades at a starting price of $63,500 MSRP*. See what you get:
- Surround-View Camera for 360-degree exterior vision
- Authentic open-pore wood trim highlights the superior styling of the MDX
- Get comfortable with 16-way adjustable heated and ventilated Milano leather seats
- Heated steering wheel
2023 Acura MDX Type S Price & Features
The Type S trim, starting at $67,850 MSRP*, elevates your ride even more than before. It starts with a 3.0L turbo engine that gets 65 more hp (355) compared to the lower trims. You’ll also get:
- Adaptive air-suspension auto-leveling
- Electro-servo brake system
- Brembo® front four-piston braking system
- 21-inch wheels
- Sport appearance package
2023 Acura MDX Type S Advance Price & Features
The top trim of the 2023 Acura MDX line starts at $73,200 MSRP*. But it’s worth every penny. You get a bevy of fantastic features that pile on everything you’ve already read about, plus these:
- PowerLift tailgate with hands-free access and walk away close
- Front 16-Way Power Seats with Power Lumbar, Thigh Extension, Side Bolsters & 9-way Massage Function
- Heated second-row seats (outboard positions)
- ELS STUDIO 3D®32 Signature Edition Premium Audio System with 25 Speakers
Choose Your 2023 Acura MDX Configuration at Fresno Acura
See what you like? Why wait another second? Your new 2023 Acura MDX configuration awaits at Fresno Acura! Contact us or call (559) 364-9765 to take a test drive. Then get it at a price that your budget will love while you view our new vehicle specials! If you’re ready to buy, apply for financing ahead of your test drive to jumpstart the car-buying process. Get behind the wheel of a new 2023 Acura today!
More from Fresno Acura
Acura has been a world leader in the high-performance luxury segment. Get ready for its first-ever all-electric SUV, the 2024 Acura ZDX for your Clovis garage! Although exact figures are not yet available from the automaker, we’ll go over what we do know about the 2024 Acura ZDX trim levels and prices with our guide…
Curious to see inside the 2023 Acura RDX? How many seats does the 2023 Acura RDX have? Allow the team at Fresno Acura to give you a tour of this incredible SUV! Explore key features and dimensions of the 2023 Acura RDX interior below, then get in touch with our office to set up your…
When you want a family-friendly Acura SUV that doesn’t sacrifice performance, the Acura MDX has you covered. The 2024 Acura MDX features incredible technology and outstanding power, so you’ll look forward to every Clovis adventure. While its head-turning design is impressive, it’s easy to get comfortable with your friends and family in the new…
*Prices shown are Acura suggested retail prices only and do not include taxes, license or destination and handling charge. Destination & Handling charge for cars (excluding PMC Edition) and SUVs (excluding PMC Edition) is $1,195.00. Destination & Handling charge for PMC Edition models is $1,995.00. Premium Paint colors are $600 and not included. Acura vehicle accessory costs, labor and installation vary. Dealers set their own prices. Please consult your selected dealer.