Contact Fresno Acura today with questions at 559-431-3400 ext. 1032 and ask for Vince Mayorga. Or email him today at firstname.lastname@example.org
Honda is conducting a recall of approximately 2.23 million Honda and Acura vehicle in the United States.The recall is due to a recent Defect Information Report from airbag inflator supplier, Takata.
- Recall is free of charge to Honda and Acura vehicle owners in the USA
- No PSDI-5 inflator ruptures have been reported in Honda or Acura vehicles
- Notification will be sent Summer 2016 once replacement parts are available
- Takata inflators will be replaced with parts from an alternative supplier
- Older vehicles and those in regions with high humidity will be prioritized
- Recall will be expanded to all vehicles and regions as parts become available
View the most up-to-date consumer information about the recall at:
www.recalls.acura.com or call (888)234-2138
Not every Acura is included in the recall. Below is a video by Consumer Reports that goes into more detail regarding your vehicle and the Takate airbag recall as well as a complete list of recalled Acura vehicles and what to do if your vehicle is on the list.